Popular Posts

Thursday, March 8, 2018

poundland

So I've been going to poundland since I before I could even walk, sat in my buggy. So what I'm trying to say is a long time basically and recently one of you sent me a message on Instagram asking me to write about poundland so I thought I go there most days before I go to work to get a drink or some candy always and some times other stuff but you get what I'm saying so here's a list of what poundland actually sells...


So they sell lots of thing

food 

Food everybody need it so why not get it a little cheaper save a little money, so what sort of food does poundland actually sell your probably thinking crisps and junk food which they do sell but they also sell things like pasta sauce, pasta, noodles, rice, bread, cooking supplies, so fresh food like milk and eggs, cookies, tinned and canned goods, sweets and chocolate, healthy snack,( nuts, seeds, trail mix, raisons, dryed fruit etc). 
drinks 
-fizzy pop 
- fruit juice 
- squech 
- kids juices.

candy (technically food but hey) 

make up 

  • foundation 
  • setting powder 
  • eye shadows 
  • lip stick
  • lip gloss 
  • lip pencil
  • blush 
  • bronzer 
  • nail polish 
  • highlighter 
  • mascara 
  • brow stuff

toiletries

  • shampoo 
  • conditionaire
  • shower gel
  • hand soap 
  • bath booms 
  • etc
- batteries
- baby supplies
- home wear/decor
- season supplies 
- party supplies
- birthday supplies 
- candle
- helium balloons
- dog food + cat food 
-pet supplies
-stationery
-diy 
-toilet roll/tissue/etc 
- clothes ( yes I know) 
- £2 + £5 item
- gardening supplies
- DVD (yes they are still a thing) 
-electricly items( charges, cases, headphones,etc
- healthy food
- toys 
- hair care items 
- wool 
- knitting items 
- sewing supplies
- plastic Cuttery, plates, cups, bowls 







No comments:

Post a Comment