Popular Posts

Friday, November 30, 2018

My single handed New York adventure Pt one.

My single handed New York adventure Pt one.

So I am doing it again another single handed trip to add to the list two down
and alot more to go, so why am I actually traveling around the world on my own?
Well there are multiple reason one is that i am single and I am at that point in my life where
I don't think I need anyone, I mean of course I have my friend who are amazing and have
changed my life, but I kinda want to prove to myself that I can do anything I put my mind too,
like traveling the world, hopefully getting my own flat and of course learning to drive.

So why New York well there’s a story behind every place I wanna go and New York is no
exception to this. So when i was about 5 or 6 I saw this advert on the Tv for a trip to New York
and it said something along the lines of “If you go anywhere in the world just once you have to
go to New York” and I remember beging my Parent to take me but having a three children and
paying for a New York holiday is not cheap so they said no instead we travelled around Europe,
by the time I was 16 I had been to over 26 diffrent countries multiple Cities and had lived in 3 diffrent
countries and been to more than 10 diffrent schools. So you could say we moved around alot,
my parents would say there’s a new adventure round every corner, which is more true than I ever imaged.

So New york first time single handed, everyone that I told said on your own is that a good idea
and I said probably not but I gotta explore it gets boring staying in one place without an adventure
every now and then. I mean i should have saved up for a couple months but instead as soon as
I got my October payslip I brought my flights and a hotel for the first 2 nights and after that I don’t
know what im doingn or where Im staying, which to most seems stupid but too me its exciting.
 I mean my friend Ryan is coming to meet me so I wont be on the streets I will just be in a 24/7
mcdonalds forever. Of course i’m only kiding I did that once but I ate a lot of food bad idea guys
don’t do that unless you really have to.

So the only thing is that if you are under 21 you will struggle to find a hotel and you also can’t drink
so you have to say goodbye to liquid courage, my favourite kind of courage. So you guys will love
this just got my last g&t and yeah fails cause it went everywhere oh well I can get another one,
but it wasn’t me this time it was the guy sat next to me so yeah he felt really bad tbh bless him.

So I am gonna be in New York for 13 days, I am so excited but im gonna do a little state hoping
to philiadelphia, and New Jersey of course and possible so other places too as long as they’re
cheap because I’m in New York for black friday so shopping for sure is a must also my 12 year old
sister gave me a list of things she wants so, im gonna buy some extra luggage too also to put
christmas gifts in and everything else I will be going to buy, so I would like you guys to give me
some suggestions on where my next adventure should be don’t mind where they are, but I would
love some ideas,

Also who should I try and bring with me? Me and my friends are thinking about a group trip to
Ibzia? so what are your thoughts on that, We might start with a trip to devon or cornwall first but
when we all have enough money and can
get the time of work then we will be going on some sort of adventure.

Also do you guys have any suggestions on how I could become a fulltime freelance

travel blogger and photographer cause it would be amazing to be able to do something
like that I mean let me know what your thoughts are, I am considering studying business
at University and then possible starting my own freelance travel photography blogging company,
I am thinking about getting a vlogging camera but I’m not 100% sure yet would you like to see
that we could do some collabaratings with other travellers and vloggers/bloggers would you
enjoy that let me know in the comments down bellow.

So here are some long haul flight tips/hacks: Bring many snacks chocolate bars, crisps,
popcorn, crackers, sweets, candy, whatever you like just remember you will not be able to take
any drinks through security with you, will have to buy then after you have past security, which is
fine even if it’s just a bottle of water its good to stay hydrated no matter how long the flight is, tip 2
if you have a favourite tea that you find hard to buy ( you can only buy it at one or two shops)
bring a couple of them with you, if you ask the staff they will give you hot water and sugar so you
can have your favourite tea, also bring extra headphones and charging cables and power banks
you never know what might happen also make yourself a little first aid kit just to throw in you bag
so that if you get injured on your trip then you will be prepared, also wear comfy clothes nothing
fancy your going on a plane, your not going to a party or on a date be compfy, also no heels for
got sake why how wear comfy boots or sneakers why do people act like they’re something
specail like you are no going to get an upgrade for looking like a queen. Trust me I have tried
multiple times and if your nice and polite you are more likely to get upgraded than you are if you
look like a stuck up princess.

So I am writing this blog post sat on my first ever long haul flight, this is also gonna be the first
part of my New York set of blog posts I am going to try and write and uploud every day even if
its just a little something to keep you guys updated on what I did that day, also excpect many
pictures, im a photographer thats my job.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment