Popular Posts

Friday, November 30, 2018

small victory but a big adventure

Its strange from the time i could walk and discover I wanted to live in big cities, and travel, never settle.
But i have traveled around most of europe but i have only ever lived in small towns and villages which
are great in till you discover there’s so little potental for change , i mean don’t get me wrong small cosy
towns and villages are great it’s just there’s so much more out there in the world from big cities like london
and new york to little ones like calais every place has its pro’s and con’s and each place has its own
unique beauty and adventure’s side to it but after a while when the adventure is over, you get set in your
ways and become bored and you know that a new adventure awaits else were. Weather that is on a small
deserted island or a big city it’s a new adventure, a new discovery to make a new challenge if you will. At
the time it may seem like a big change, it will seem scary but sometimes that’s a good thing, life should b
an adventure not the same old thing everyday. Don’t get me wrong routines are great but every now and
then change the routine, instead of having pasta for dinner every tuesday, get a takeout, go out for dinner
just change it up a little,(even if instead of spaggeti you have fresh pasta it is the little changes that matter)
.

When traveling with children of any age it’s hard but even more so when there 6 and under because they
will not sit still they want everything, but you don’t have to give in to them well not all the time that is.


When on a plane with babies and toddlers I would suggest keeping them up before you fly tire them
out as much as possible it’s the best way it means that they will hopefully sleep on the plane when your
flying and you will have peace for a couple hours atleast, with slightly order children do the same, if it
doesn’t work give them a screen or a good book that normally does the trick also offer a reward for good
behavour, I am not saying bribe you children just offer them a surprise if they behave, i know it works my
parent used to bribe me when i was a kid all the time with sweets and small cheap toys and colouring
books, thats also something i would suggest stocking up on colouring book mosts children love them
just no markers only pencils and crayons.


When traveling with teenagers, it can be hard. Bring extra chargers for their phones cause if their phones
die all hell breaks, no more peace, no more teenagers distracted with snapchat and instagram, no music,
also make sure they bring headphones, I would recommend bringing a spare pair i myself have lost multiple
pair of headphones while traveling i have also broke a lot too, also do not forget snacks.


Traveling as an adult basically music, movies and snacks oh and take as many pictures as you can you
want to remember the smallest adventures just  as much as the big ones life and memories are important
as a photographer myself i sometimes get caught up with taking the best picture for instagram or for my
blog, my friends are always telling my to stop and look at how beautifull it is.

My current adventure so I am currently on the train traveling from Banbury where I currently live to Exeter to see my friend Amy and look into the University and housing as that will be my next Adventure I am hoping to start university in January 2019 as I have too much going on right now, it will be fun, and i’m a little scared as i will be living alone and managing my own bills and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment